- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades - Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools - Power-upgrade compatible with the following RED and Force eTap AXS cranksets: RED 1x: 36T-46T, Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 33/46, 35/48 - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Power Meter Type: ANT USB
The Beetle 6 is a larger version of the BiKASE Beetle that has been stretched to accommodate the iPhone 6/6S Plus and other large mobile phones. Storage space underneath phone compartment for energy bar, wallet, keys, or tools. Mounts securely to the top tube using Velcro straps and shock cord around stem. - Pocket fits iPhone 6/6S Plus and other larger smart phones - Clear cover allows device visibility and operation - Mounts to top tube or stem - 2 multi positional straps & shock cord for mounting - Internal lastic stiffener and anti-slip fabric bottom - dual zippers - 8" x 4" x 2"
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology. With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
The PURE 1 ATS comes with an ATS speed transmitter. It looks great, is easy to read, and even easier to use. The extra large display shows the three most important cycling functions (speed, trip distance, trip time) at the same time. Press the button once to see total distance and total time. Bike functions: - Current speed -Distance - Total distance - Ride time - Total ride time Features: - Watertight in accordance with IPX8 - Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station - Functions displayed with icons - Programmable based on tire selection - Tool-free mounting - Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER - ATS transmission - Automatic start/stop
Planet Bike's Protegé 5.0 is a great, no-nonsense computer. You want to know how fast you’re going, or how far you've ridden, or the time? It’s right there in big, bold numbers. In fact, this clever computer displays 4 readings at once so you have the data you need at a glance. The 5.0 mounts easily on your handlebars.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 is a premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate. - Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams - Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings - Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features - Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, and more - Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate) General Specs: - Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass - Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer - Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer - QuickFit watch band compatible: yes (22 mm) - Strap material: silicone - Physical size: 47 x 47 x 13.9mm - Weight: 49g - Water rating: 5 ATM - Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) - Display size: 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter - Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels - Color display - Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks; GPS/HR mode: Up to 24 hours; UltraTrac mode: Up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate - Memory/History: 64 MB In the Box: - Forerunner 935 GPS watch - Charging cable - Manuals
The Beetle X Phone Bag is designed to place any phone on your Top Tube or Stem for easy access to your phone, energy bar, phone, wallet, or other small items. Any smartphone with or without a case will fit (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 10, etc.). - 4 multi-positional straps for mounting - Straps are extra-long, so cut to the desired length - Fits the largest phones with large cases - Phone is operable & audible while in the case - Good size for wallet, energy bar, and wallet - Made of 840 denier nylon & polyester - 7" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
$269.99 - $299.99
GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Wrist-based Heart Rate From playing to paying, vivoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps — you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities. - Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch* - Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ store - More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more - Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress - Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more - Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode - Charging/data cable included - Compatible with Android, Apple, and Windows 10 phones *Available for supported cards from participating banks; contact your bank for more information. Only available at NFC-enabled terminals. Specifications: - Size: 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm - Touchscreen display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels - Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm - Weight: 43.0g
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO MOVE Featuring a bright color display, the Venu Sq GPS smartwatch combines daily style with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to keep moving. - On-the-wrist health and wellness monitoring doesn't get more thorough than this. - Run, walk, bike, golf—choose from more than 20 preloaded sports apps. - Let the watch plan workouts for you, including yoga, strength, cardio, even Pilates. - Tap your wrist and go. It's the easy, touch-free way to pay. - See calls, texts, and social media alerts right on your watch. - Bright color display and up to 6 days of battery life? Yep—two more reasons to love this watch. A SMART LOOK FOR YOUR WRIST - With a sleek design that's suited for every outfit and every part of your day, this watch features a bright color display and optional always-on mode, so you can see everything with a quick glance. DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND - From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle. BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING - See your body's energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest. PULSE OX SENSOR - The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen. STRESS TRACKING - Find out if you're having a calm balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you're feeling stressed. WOMEN'S HEALTH TRACKING - Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app. HYDRATION TRACKING - Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities. RESPIRATION TRACKING - See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities. ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING - Get a full picture of how you're sleeping with a breakdown of your light deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data. WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even underwater. MINDFUL BREATHING - When you want to relax or focus you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you're breathing. PRELOADED WORKOUTS - Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app to download more workouts for free BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS - Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps—including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, and more. GARMIN COACH - Get a personal running coach on your wrist for free to help you train for your next 5K, 10K, or half-marathon. CREATE WORKOUTS - Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect and download them to the watch. FITNESS TRACKING - While you get out and about Venu Sq tracks steps, intensity minutes calories burned, and more.
- When you live healthy, you live better. Get in tune with your mind and body with Venu 2. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what's going on inside your body. It feels good to move. Switch up your activities with animated workouts and more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps. Feed your soul with your favorite music, stored right on your wrist for phone-free listening when paired with wireless headphones (sold separately). And battery life up to 5 days with rapid recharging lets you get an uninterrupted picture of your health. This is what it's all about. Mind and body—connected by Garmin.
SEE YOURSELF AS A RUNNER Forerunner 55 is an easy-to-use GPS smartwatch designed for people of all skill levels—especially those new to running—to track their stats and achieve their fitness goals. With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate data1 right from their wrist. Forerunner 55 also offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps and more. Forerunner 55 is now available in conjunction with Global Running Day, an annual celebration of the sport of running that encourages beginners to make a life-changing commitment to running. - Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS. - Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate1 and more. - Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you. - High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag. - Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles. - Get up to 2 weeks of battery life. Because less charging is always a good thing. In The Box: - Forerunner 55 - Charging/data cable - Documentation
- Dial in to your well-being with Venu 2 Plus - This GPS smartwatch has advanced health and fitness features to help you better understand your body - When paired with your compatible smartphone, enjoy the convenience of making and taking calls right from your wrist
Never stop cycling with Edge 1040. It's our first GPS bike computer with multi-band GNSS technology for even better coverage under dense tree cover, on remote mountain trails and even in the urban canyon. It's also packed with performance features that help you understand your strengths and weaknesses to coach you through any challenge. When paired with your compatible sensors, it can even help you manage your efforts by providing power targets throughout a course and stamina feature insights, so you know how much gas is left in the tank. And the setup is simple, so you can take it out of the box and be out riding in no time.
- Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and thermal- and shock resistant with fiber-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass - Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features - Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone. - Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) - Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring features that track your heart rate, sleep, Pulse Ox, respiration and more (Pulse Ox not available in all countries. This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
Run at a higher level with the Forerunner 255 smartwatch. These running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, other new features—such as race widget—help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead. And with Garmin Pay contactless payments with a supported card, it's never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee—no matter how you work out—with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness—and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and thermal- and shock resistant with fiber-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass; designed to fit a smaller wrist - Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features - Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone. - Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Go longer than ever with solar charging that gives you unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions) - Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and thermal- and shock resistant with fiber-reinforced polymer case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass - Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features - Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility when paired with your compatible smartphone. - Track your adventures with the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
Between its large screen and easy wireless setup, CatEye's Padrone is great for those who want a simple, squint-free riding computer. It's packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus the auto start/stop means you'll always have an accurate ride time and distance for tracking your progress.
- Analog wireless computer designed with the urban cyclist in mind - 9 functions: calorie consumption, carbon offset, current|average/max. speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time and 12/24 hour clock. - One button for easy navigation - FlexTight bracket - -03 has backlighting
Best In Class You're never more than an arm's reach from your smartphone, and Delta's bicycle phone mount provides convenient and visible placement for your phone. With your phone securely mounted to your stem OR handlebar, with multiple options available, you can use navigation apps to reach your destination and always stay connected to loved ones with proprietary access to Face ID and Touch ID for new generation devices. Features Secure Display - Built-in locking mechanism ensures your mobile phone is securely held and mounted to your bicycle yet is adjustable for convenient display while riding. Multiple Mounting Options - Included handlebar and stem cap mounts allow you to position your phone in your desired location, suitable for every bike. Includes additional ElastoMount to connect to any bar and for quick on/off. Secures to handlebar diameters up to 1 3/8"/35 mm Accessible - Stretch fit design provides easy in & out access to your device—spend more time riding and less time fumbling during an important call or when a change of route is needed. Trusted Quality - Integrated silicone bumpers protect your mobile device from scratches and reduce vibration while riding. Don't let rough patches or bumps deter you from your adventurous ride. Weight - 0.24 lbs / 110 grams
Planet Bike's amazing Protegé 9.0 is perfect for riders who want maximum information with minimal fuss. It boasts the important functions you expect like average speed, a speed comparator, a dual odometer so you can use it on 2 bikes, and it displays temperature, too. You can see any 5 of these on its easy-to-read 4-line display. The 9.0 installs easily on your handlebars.
Planet Bike's super Protegé 9.0 is perfect for riders who want maximum information with minimal fuss. It's wireless for an ultra-clean look and easy installation on your handlebars. And, its large easy-to-read display shows the 5 functions you choose in 4 lines. It also provides the important functions you expect like average speed, a speed comparator, a dual odometer so you can use it on 2 bikes, and it reads the temperature, too.
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
Kids can explore their world with the vívofit jr. 3 fitness tracker watch. Featuring a swim-friendly, colorful display with multiple watch face options, this kid-tough tracker has a user-replaceable battery that gets up to 1 year of battery life. With it, kids can uncover educational, globe-trotting app adventures and mini games by completing 60 minutes of daily activity. Parents can use the app on their compatible smartphone to monitor steps, sleep and active minutes, manage and assign chores, set timers and even give rewards to positively reinforce good behavior. Motivate kids to keep moving with new timed activities, and even challenge friends to Toe-to-Toe step challenges. And for a little peace of mind, quickly see your child’s emergency contact phone number right on vívofit jr. 3. - Timed activities let you track your kid’s steps and estimated distance during playtime, soccer practice and anything else you can think of; view saved activities later in the Garmin Jr. app - Quickly access your kid’s emergency contact information with the ICE (in case of emergency) widget - Comfortable, durable, and adjustable band is resistant to staining or fading and swim friendly, with larger watch face and square design makes it easier to see all your stats right on your device - Kids fitness tracker includes an interactive app experience that lets kids go on a Garmin World Tour; kiddos can tour and take educational quizzes about the exciting new places they uncover - Always-on, sunlight-readable color display includes personalized watch face and character step icons kids can unlock by completing missions on the app adventures - Up to one-year battery life. No recharging needed; battery is user replaceable - From the app, add profiles for multiple kids to see their steps, sleep, daily activities and chore data when it syncs to your mobile device; app also includes Kid Mode, which includes games such as the tap challenge game
- vivomove Sport is more than stylish. This hybrid smartwatch combines timeless analog looks with smart features, such as text messages from your paired smartphone delivered right to your wrist - Real watch hands move to reveal a hidden touchscreen display - Live better with a full suite of health and wellness tools, including Body Battery energy monitoring, advanced sleep monitoring and more (this device is intended to be an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device) - You can even track the distance and pace for outdoor walks and runs by connecting to the GPS on your smartphone - Get up to 5 days of battery life on a single charge—and up to one additional day in watch mode—so your watch can keep up with your busy life
Run at a higher level with the Forerunner 255S smartwatch. These running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, other new features—such as race widget—help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead. And with Garmin Pay contactless payments with a supported card, it's never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee—no matter how you work out—with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness—and with up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode.
- Long-running solar-powered, smaller-sized multisport GPS watch with always-on 1.2" display and new ultratough athletic design uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life - Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections - Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps - Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress, and enhanced sleep tracking (this device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
Performance GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping - Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more - Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen - Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings - Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect iQ Store - MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time - Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Wires and sensors are a thing of the past! Simply mount the MSW Miniac Go GPS Computer to your handlebars and hit the dusty road. With simple two-button operation and eight functions at your fingertips, you can track distance, speed, trip time, and more while on the bike. Afterward, upload your whole ride to the app of your choice. - 1.8-inch monochrome screen with backlight displays four functions at once - Odometer: trip, total - Speedometer: current, average, maximum - Time: current, trip - Also displays calories burned - Record data option - microUSB data cable included for charging, or connect to computer for data upload - Up to 10-hour continuous run time - Water resistant - Includes handlebar mount to fit up to 35.0mm diameter bars
Page 1 of 10 Next page