- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
The Ergon grip with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Not suitable for use with carbon handlebars - Uses: touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
$8.99 - $9.00
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 125 grams Diameter: 33 mm
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Dimension Celtic 2-ply Grip, a classic style cruiser or MTB grip with a Celtic design. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 74g
Dimension Hand-Stitched Leather Grips, solid color with contrast stitching. - Classic-style grips for cruisers or mountain bikes - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
The GS-grip combined with a compact 2-finger bar end made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort on long mountain bike rides. Additional rubber is used on the bar end improving the rider's grip during hand position changes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound found in the grip and on the bar end enables precise steering and control, all while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain bike, marathon, XC
- Integrated clamp, Kraton rubber ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - Length: 132mm
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Rubber tires need to grip dirt. We took some of our favorite tread patterns, tweaked them- added a 2” flange and created a thick (31.5mm diameter) aggressive grip that absorbs vibration and is super sticky!
$28.95 - $29.95
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Answer's Fall Line XC grips offer the right combination of cushioning and traction for all-day comfort and control. Lock-on rings make them easy to install and keep them firmly in place.
$24.95 - $29.95
The grip choice of top athletes around the world, the Ruffian Lock-On Grip features exceptional control in a low profile grip designed specifically for racers. - Diamondized pattern for optimal traction - Ultra-thin profile - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The Pro Dua Lock Sport grips feature an outer alloy lockring on the grip end and an internal lockring on the outer end. The dual lock results in an ultra-secure fitment to the bars which translates to better control to the rider in extreme riding conditions. - Dual compound material - Pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief - Diameter: 32mm
The Pro Ergonomic Race grips feature a wing suspension to provide shock absorption that helps smooth out the ride through rough terrain. They're constructed of a dual compound silicone material and a pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief.
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
Page 1 of 7 Next page