- As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag - Fits most: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, Downhill bikes up to 29", Gravel, Road and Triathlon bikes - New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included - For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the road bike adapter, road bike aluminium stand or bike stand - 285L, 9100g - 138 x 39 x 85cm - Maximum wheel base: 126cm
- Molded bottom case with an extra wide monocoque wheel chassis with smooth running skate wheels and front-to-end aluminium slide rail it offer a maximum in protection and traveling comfort - Fits most: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, Downhill bikes up to 29", Gravel, Road and Triathlon bikes - External, separate wheel compartments with disc protection - Includes bike stand, clip on wheel 2.0 and frame pad - 310L, 10000g - 147 x 36 x 85cm - Maximum wheel base: 130cm
$59.95 - $99.95
- XC or Cyclocross top guide, ideal for 1x drivetrains - ST and CX guides mount to 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 seat tubes - E-Type guides fit Shimano E-Type and SRAM S3 frame mount standards
You work hard for those watts—don’t lose a single one through your stem. Zipp’s SL Sprint Stem is built with the beefiest carbon layup imaginable for a strength-to-weight ratio that would humble the strongmen in the pro ranks. At 1.8 grams per newton meter of stiffness, the SL Sprint has graced the bars of countless WorldTour pros. Zipp even uses T25 Torx bolts for their unsurpassed strength, resistance to stripping, and accurate torque setting. Rest assured, it’s ready for you.
$280.00 - $300.00
A true all-rounder’s set of bars, Zipp’s Contour SLs are comfortable, aerodynamic, and light. The airfoil tops to cut through the wind and give you an ergonomic grip on long climbs. Deep grooves keep the cables completely hidden from the wind and your grasp, while ovalized drops fit your hands perfectly; a weight of just 190 grams doesn't hurt either.
Keep the weight down with Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost. Crafted of super-light carbon, it’s exceptionally stiff for excellent pedaling efficiency, high strength, low weight, and great seat-gripping power. The micro-adjustable clamp and easy-to-access titanium bolts make seat adjustments a breeze. It was fast enough for Tom Boonen’s double win at Flanders and Paris-Roubaix—just imagine what it will do for you.
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
$39.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$5.99 - $22.99
White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
$7.99 - $12.95
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Whisky Parts Co. Carbon Headset Stack Spacers - Lighter and cooler than alloy - UD full carbon construction - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x8 Flat Head Screws
Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Direct replacement bearing for most BB30/PF30 OEM bottom brackets as well as all Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 30mm spindle cranks. - Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Kyodo Yushi SRL grease or equivalent - Enduro Part # BB 6806 LLB/C3 - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
WD-40's Multi-Use Product has long been the go-to lube and cleaner for mechanics and it's a must for every bicycle toolbox, too. It's perfect for lubricating squeaky shifters, cables, derailleurs and pivot points. It frees rusted and corroded metal-to-metal parts, like seatposts, bottom brackets and bolts. It sheds mud from pedals and cleats. It removes adhesive residue and sticky substances. And it even prevents rust on steel frames and parts. In short, WD-40 is a great lube/cleaner that does it all!
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
- Deep-penetrating formula works quickly to remove stubborn grease and grime from drivetrains - Wipes away with no rinsing required
WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
WD-40's Heavy Duty Degreaser safely dissolves and removes grease from bicycle frames and drivetrains. It's a thick, biodegradable formula that clings to surfaces for effective cleaning. It's safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber and plastic. Make cleaning your bike easy with Heavy Duty Degreaser!
Vittoria's Zaffiro Slick gives you the best of all worlds. It features a smooth center tread for super low-rolling resistance with rough corners for serious grip while cornering at speed. It's made from a tough 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing with Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting for excellent flat protection.
$48.99 - $52.99
Vittoria's Rubino Pro is an ever-popular all-rounder with a great mix of features. It sports Vittoria's Prisma Vector Tread Design and the 150 thread-per-inch casing make for top-notch cornering and exceptionally low rolling resistance. A folding Kevlar bead helps to keep the tire light, and the long-wearing compound guarantees many miles of riding pleasure. And, Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting offers excellent flat resistance.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Vision's Mini TT Clip-On are a shorter set of clip-ons ideal for ITU triathlons or for hilly time trials on your road bike. They boast lightweight double-butted aluminum construction, 170mm-long extensions and aluminum arm rests with molded pads. An aero bridge is included that can be removed if you want to run bar-end shifters.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$45.00 - $53.00
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
Topeak's Wedge Pack II features a unique, positive locking mount that makes attaching and removing the pack a snap. The Wedge is great for carrying tubes, a C02 pump, wallet, keys and whatever else you need. For low-light conditions, a 3M reflective stripe adds safety and its 1000-denier, Teflon-coated construction makes the Wedge Pack durable and tough.
Page 1 of 12 Next page