Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Armor All Chain and Sprocket Cleaner is designed to remove dirt and grime quickly with minimal effort. Regular cleaning prevents premature parts failure. Suitable for all moving parts in any condition. - Removes the toughest dirt and grime and keeps surfaces looking new - Evaporates quickly without residue - Maximizes mechanical efficiency - Comes in spray can - 5 oz. (148 ml) bottle
In dry and arid conditions, Armor All Bike Dry Lubricant will ensure that bicycle chains, gears, and derailleurs can repel dirt, dust, and grime. Armor All Dry Lubricant can effectively keep out abrasive particles, preventing damage while ensuring less friction and smooth pedaling. - Ideal for dry conditions - Keeps dirt, dust, and grime out - Keeps surface looking new - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
$3.99 - $16.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
Each Brooks Saddle comes with a care leaflet. Maintaining your saddle, as described therein, will ensure that it becomes the most comfortable and durable saddle you could ever wish for. The maintenance kit includes all you need to take care of your Brooks Saddle: a can of Proofide leather dressing, a cotton cloth to polish the saddle and a Brooks Spanner. Please note that the standard spanner works on most models with the exception of the Swallow Titanium, which has its own specific spanner, and the Swift Titanium, which can be tensioned with an allen key.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
- Cable Tie Gun quickly tensions and cuts off excess strap without leaving a sharp protrusion that can cause snags, cuts, and abrasions to cables - Automatically cuts off excess strap when the selected tension setting is achieved and saves installation time with one easy pull of the trigger
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
Page 1 of 31 Next page